Center Manager / Lisa Cho
우리말 배우듯 영어를 자연스럽게 습득할 수 있는 공간, 더 이상 책상에서 책만 보지 마세요! 언제든지 환영합니다~!!
Hello! Everybody. I am Lisa.
Would you like to have fun with us and improve your speaking in English? Then you should come visit us at Wall Street English!
Program Manager / Kay
STRONG REASONS MAKE STRONG ACTIONS!
영어공부의 첫 시작과 종착역이 월스트리트 잉글리쉬가 되도록
Change your future with us. We are always ready to help you :D
Service Manager / Daniel Galicia
- Nationality: American
- Education: Bachelor's Degree, English Literature, Westmont College, 2007 / Master’s Degree, Creative Writing, Seattle Pacific University, 2010.
I was born and raised in El Paso, Texas and lived in Santa Barbara, California for 8 years. I began teaching ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Language) in January 2009 and moved to Korea in 2011 to further my career. I love teaching English, I love meeting new students, and I love living in Seoul, South Korea! If you ever have any questions, please stop by my desk and speak with me. I look forward to speaking with you all in the center.
Consultant Team / Aiden Chung
Hello, I'm Aiden, a consultant at the Wallstreet English Shinchon center.
Do you want something different? Just come and see.
Then, you will see what you want.
Consultant Team / Jin Kim
안녕하세요, 신촌센터 컨설턴트 Jin입니다.^^
즐기면서 배우는 영어, 월스트리트!
My name is Jin, a consultant of Shinchon center.
Would you like to learn English and also have some fun? Come to us and join Wall Street English.
I will help you to enjoy speaking English.
Hope to see you soon : )
Program Team / Tiffany
안녕하세요! 신촌센터 Personal Tutor, Tiffany입니다! :)
매일 즐겁게 영어공부 할 수 있는 곳을 찾으셨나요?
함께 즐기다보면 영어와 친해진 자신을 만나실 거에요!
Hi, I'm Tiffany, a Personal Tutor! :)
Are you looking for somewhere to enjoy English?
Come to Shinchon Center and have fun with us! :D
English will be your Best Friend!
I hope to see you soon!♡
Program Team / Olive
Hello! I’m Olive, a personal tutor at WSE Shinchon center.
Do you have a difficulty in studying English?
WSE is the best place to study English instead of going abroad.
And I’ll help you whenever you want me to.
I'm always happy to talk with you and to be your friend!
Hope to see you around!
Program Team / Hazel
Hello! I’m Hazel, a personal tutor at the Wallstreet English Shinchon center.
Are you tired of learning grammar based English? Are you looking for a place where you can have fun and enjoyable study environment?
If so, the WSE is the perfect place for you!
Just walk in to the center with passion to learn English! I will lead you to have fun in speaking English :)
Program Team / Scarlett
“The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.”
Welcome to Wall Street English, Shinchon Centre!
I’m Scarlett, Personal Tutor of Wallstreet Shinchon Centre. I will help you to start your journey of English! Our program is an opportunity for you to learn English. We look forward to seeing you :D
Service Team / Benjie Blum
- Nationality: American
- Education: Fort Lewis College, Durango CO. BA in Psychology
Welcome to Wall Street! My name's Benjie. I'm originally from the US (Washington, DC), but I've been living in Korea for the past nine years. I've been teaching at Wall Street for over seven years, and currently teach at Shinchon center in the evenings. I was working like a machine several years ago, working full-time and studying full-time, in order to complete my Master’s program in elementary education. However, I graduated!! So.. it's time to pop open the champagne bottles and burn the books!! ; ) Actually, I'm planning to begin studying Korean once again. Although I've been learning Korean for quite some time, it's still really difficult to learn. I'd really like to wrap my brain around the language, and feel less like a caveman when I speak Korean. When I'm not working, I enjoy traveling (when I have the money), playing the guitar, exercising, and listening to music. Most of all, I love to eat dwenjongjegye. See you at WSE.
Service Team / Mitchell Guinan
My name is Mitchell Guinan. I am from Canada. I have been in Korea for 6 years. I lived in Daegu for 3 years and then moved to Seoul 3 years ago. I like Wall Street because I get to meet many students. I like to talk about sports, business issues, and current events, so if you have any questions, you can ask me any time!
Service Team / Sarah Chung
- Nationality : British
- Education : BSc Psychology, Royal Holloway University of London
- Profile : Hey Guys! My name is Sarah. I moved to Seoul in August 2017 and I am absolutely loving life here. I moved here because I wanted to get more in touch with Korean culture and improve my Korean. I was raised in London, England but moved to Thailand in 2012 for 5 years to teach English, travel and pursue my passion for Muay Thai. My interests are Muay Thai and weight training, travelling and learning about different cultures, listening to and playing music and FOOD. I am a massive foodie! I love meeting new people so feel free to come and say hi or ask any questions if you need help.
Service Team / Whitney Williams
- Nationality: American
- Education: BS Recreational Therapy, Alabama State University
- Profile: What’s up everyone. My name is Whitney Williams. I came to Korea at the tender age of 21 in 2010; and this is where my love affair started with this country. I’ve been living here on and off ever since. I’ve lived in different countries but something always pulls me back to Korea. I am pretty laid back and I enjoy spending time with my husband and doing anything creative. That includes anything and everything, from cooking to painting. I enjoy hearing all about people’s lives and their unique experiences; so when you see me don’t be afraid to spark up a conversation. Thanks for letting me be apart of your world.